HOMER is the essential early learning program that builds skills for school and life— taking kids on a personalized learning journey that boosts their confidence and grows with them. Thoughtfully made for (and loved by) kids 2-8.
Personalized: Interactive lessons, stories, and activities personalized by skill level, age, and interests.
Proven: Boosts Confidence and increases reading scores in 15 minutes per day. (by 74%!)
“I Did It” Moments: Builds confidence through skills kids are proud of and parents can see.
Powered by the HOMER Method: the most effective way for your child to learn. Expert-designed, our proprietary framework is research-backed and kid-tested to build critical skills for school and life.
Flexible + Fun: Kid-friendly navigation perfect for independent play. Fits into any and every daily routine.
Go to LearnWithHOMER.com to learn more!
- Playful learning activities across subject areas: Reading, Math, Social Emotional Learning, Creativity, Thinking Skills
- Personalized reading pathway that grows with your child while teaching them to read
- Proven to increase early reading scores by 74%
- Interactive lessons, games, stories, and songs that keep your child engaged
- Hundreds of stories and characters your child will love— from classics like Little Red Riding Hood to favorites like Thomas the Train
- One membership—designed for the whole family with up to 4 customizable profiles
- Additional resources for parents, including printables, videos, activities, and expert learning tips.
Always loading. I can’t start my first free month. Any solution. I tried many time both on my iPhone and iPad.
I downloaded homer learn and grow in my child’s iPad, and since I set up at “screen time” -“ content restrictions” - “web content”- “allowed websites only” , now my child can not use the app any more. Any solutions?Set up the restriction to my child’s iPad is necessary in my family.I tried search in internet to see any solution , but can not find the answer...