Accessing Lectio on the go should be easy to do. That's why we made Lectio+.
See what makes Lectio+ the ideal choice:
• Notifications when your teacher cancels a class
• Swift - no time spent waiting
• Modern design and great functionality
• App Store's best rated Lectio app.
Students and teachers use Lectio+ every single day, because it makes their day easier and helps with cumbersome tasks. The app is constantly improved with new features, and it can be used even when you're offline.
• Notifications keep you updated so you can snooze for an extra hour instead of showing up to a cancelled class.
• Familiar color codes help you get an overview of your schedule
• Rotate your device to see the schedule for the whole week
• Swipe between days and weeks
• Create private appointments
• See what homework you have been assigned for each day
• Countdown until assignments are due
• Read, delete og reply and send messages
• Profile pictures help you identify senders
• Detailed statistics about your absence
• See all your grades and notes from your teachers
• A weighted average is calculated automatically for you
Lectio+ is the only Lectio app that follows industry standards when it comes to security. All data are stored safely on the device in an encrypted format, inaccessible to malicious parties.
Lectio+ is available for teachers, faculty and students at institutions that use Lectio. Some features are restricted to either teachers or students.
Try Lectio+ for free for a month. When the period expires, you have the option of purchasing access through a yearly recurring subscription or a one time payment. The subscription is priced at $1.99 per year for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary. The subscription will, unless its turned off, automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.