By using the LifeWheel, you will -
- Add more balance and fulfillment into your life
- Increase the probability of achieving your goals by 11x
- Gain a full picture of your life
- Set goals for all spheres of your life
- Split your goals into small doable subtasks
- Stay on track with helpful reminders
How it is possible?
Our results come from statistics and facts:
4% of people who didn't write their goals achieve them. Other 96% won't achieve them never...
43% of people who write down their goals - achieve them.
Only 2% of people write down their goals.
So, by simply writing down your goals, you increase your chances by 11x.
Life Wheel takes it a step further by enabling you to implement the "Wheel of Life" technique, the best-known way to visualize all spheres of your life.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How do I remove a goal or subtask?
You can swipe it to the left on main screen, and you will see Delete button. Exactly the same like for other iPhone apps.
2. How do I configure the wheel of life (diagram) ?
Simply tap on life sphere (part of diagram) and move your finger.
3. How I can restore a goal that I accidentally marked as completed?
When you scroll to the bottom of all your goals and tasks you will see an achieved goals button, press it and you will see a list of achieved goals. Open the specific goal and uncheck the completed box.
LifeWheel comes with an auto-renewable subscription. After a one month trial, you may purchase an auto-renewing
subscription through an In-App Purchase. (If you do not maintain a subscription, the app will have certain restrictions
- such as the inability to access your data across multiple devices.)
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($6.99), 1 year ($29.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• A current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.