The first camera which supports mobile ADR - Adaptive Dynamic Range, Lightsynth lets you have done with all kinds of exposure trouble under various tricky lighting situations such as daylight skies, backlit, or low-light.
Lightsynth rethinks the capturing way to alternate the manual control for a better, more simple mobile photography. Forget all the complicated settings, ISO, exposure duration or bias together with Lightsynth.
• Multizonal exposure combination
For replacing traditional HDR completely, The entirely new, advanced exposure estimation technology based on intelligent evaluative algorithm will catch the best exposure combination of the current scene.
• Exposure metering priority
You can choose three weight mode, Balance, Highlight, and Shadow-Weighted metering mode. It means you can select the priority of each area that has different brightness. For example, If you want to take best selfies under the bright sun, choose the "Shadow-Weighted Metering" mode.
• Backlit portrait assistant
The smart autopilot mode automatically captures you or suggests the best photographing timing in the difficult situations for taking pictures. Just tap the button if Lightsynth displays a message "Ready To Shoot" along with the blinking yellow shooting button.
• Smart skin enhancer
Allows you can naturally beautify your skin or a variety of material textures without losing its original sharpness.
• 30 Hand-designed premium quality photo filters.
All free forever, and it will be newly updated more.
• One-handed zoom experience support.
• Dual camera and overall haptic feedback experience support for latest devices.
• iPhone X support
• Contact us:
• Here are the full-res sample photos compared with iOS Camera: https://adr.camera/compare
• Share your examples or tag #ShotWithLight or #Lightsynth. We will introduce and register your photos into our user
• If you do so, we'll give full redeem code pack of our all paid apps, Live Focus, Elie Pro and Animated Arts to you.
A complete contribution guide is here: