Parcheesi can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four pawns from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when a player captures an opponent player's pawn which is then returned to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her pawns to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Parcheesi.
* Play against A.I
* 3D dice
* Play Online
* MultiPlayer - up to 4 players offline
* Play with nearby iOS devices
* 5 different Parcheesi boards
* In-App iPod Music Player
* Universal app for iPhone and iPad
* Simple User Interface
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Pawn Cut, etc
* Auto-saves a game
* Start a new game anytime
* Load a previously saved Parcheesi game
* Parcheesi board game rules for reference
* Leaderboards & Achievement
About Parcheesi :
Parcheesi is also known as Ludo, Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Parcheesi board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Parcheesi.