Ludo can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when a player captures an opponent player's token which is then returned to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her tokens to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
* Play against A.I
* 3D dice
* Play Online
* MultiPlayer - 2 to 4 players offline
* 3 different Ludo boards
* Blockade of tokens can be formed
* Two and three rolls of Sixes in a row
* In-App iPod Music Player
* Universal app for iPhone and iPad
* Simple User Interface
* Sound effects: dice roll, token, etc
* Start a new game anytime
* Load a previously saved Ludo board game
* Auto-saves a game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Game Center - Leaderboards & Achievement
* Ludo board game rules for reference
About Ludo :
Ludo is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi. The game is known as Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Ludo board game is also similar to Parchis, Parcheesi, Tock and Sorry!
Ludo game is a bit like the dice based Snakes & Ladders board game.
Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.