Nicol Bolas and his Eternals are wreaking havoc on Ravnica. The Multiverse has descended into chaos. Only you and your best Planeswalkers, can save it. Are you ready for the fight?
Magic: The Gathering and the original Match 3 RPG are re-imagined in Magic: Puzzle Quest, an epic deck building, strategy and deep leveling role playing game! Now with War of the Spark!
“It gets the best of both genres, and it gets it right. It works pretty much for every kind of player, but if you
enjoy Magic, then it's a game you should try.” - Vandal
● Join a community of over 2.5 million players worldwide!
● Compete in Standard events with your favorite cards from the latest Magic: The Gathering set or craft a tricky and thematic deck of your top Legacy cards!
● Create your own Booster Packs with Booster Crafting and build the perfect deck
● Experience new events, cards, and Planeswalkers from the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse
● Join a Coalition and play with your friends to win bonus rewards in tournaments. Band together and fight players from around the world!
● Battle enemy Planeswalkers in Player-vs-Player tournaments (PVP)
COLLECT AND CRAFT CARDS
Collect some of Magic: The Gathering’s trickiest spells like Swords to Plowshares and creatures like Arcbound Ravager. With Booster Crafting, create your own booster packs to add to your collection. Build the ultimate deck and face off against your opponents.
MATCH MANA GEMS TO CAST SPELLS
Mana gems are the core of your strength and power. Match 3 or more in a row to collect enough power to cast deadly spells and creatures.
RECRUIT YOUR CHAMPIONS FOR BATTLE
The mighty mages and warriors of Magic: The Gathering are your heroes in battle. Pair them with your best deck and enter the arena prepared to decimate the competition. Each Planeswalker comes with unique abilities to activate and enhance your cards or wreak havoc on your opponents. Build up their levels and watch their abilities grow into an unstoppable force!
WIN REWARDS AND CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
Enter daily events and Player-vs-Player (PVP) tournaments and challenge your decks against opponents. Climb the leaderboards and collect a multitude of rewards to build even better, more powerful decks!
NOW WITH VIP MEMBERSHIP PLANS!
● 3 plans provide players with more rewards and early access to special content
● 1 Week Basic Plan ($4.99 USD), 1 Month Master Plan ($14.99 USD) and 1 Month Pro Plan ($29.99 USD) durations
● You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase
● Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
● You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
■ Facebook: www.facebook.com/MagicPuzzleQuest
■ YouTube: www.youtube.com/MagicTheGatheringPuzzleQuest
■ Twitter: www.twitter.com/MtGPuzzleQuest
■ Instagram: www.instagram.com/MagicPuzzleQuest
App available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
Developed by Oktagon Games
Game and Software ©2020 D3 Go! TM & ©2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC
This is the only game I play on my phone now. It’s easy to pick up and play, but incredibly challenging to collect cards and build decks that win in a variety of situations.
This is a great game, and is very interactive. It is lots of fun for anyone who enjoys magic, or card games in general. The gameplay is fun, and intricate, but I still have a problem. I recently spent $5 on a starter pack, and it ended up working out well, but here’s the problem. I am not going to keep paying money for cards that I ALREADY have. This game is a part of the mtg company, and therefore should really be helping out the customers more. When I have a Lukka planes-walker in my own real-life decks, I should at least be able to use it in this game. If you were to make this an option, you would have not only more mtg collectors buying actual cards, but more game users in general, and thinking higher of this great game in reviews. I understand there are a few problems with “scanning” cards and such, but if there is even a chance of this upgrade in a future update, I would definitely have this review be 5/5! Another idea is making each real-life card scan cost money, such as 0.99-2.99 based on rarity, just as an extra insurance for those who end up finding hacks and tricks around it. This way you will have more users, better pricing, and I know that I would use it often, adding my best cards in for close to $2-3 a piece.
My favorite mobile game!
I’ve played the card game since revised.. I get the card mechanics and such are altered to fit the puzzle quest format, and I’ve accepted it. There are a few things that stand out a lot. First, is when I do save up enough gold to get premium packs with a bonus rare, it doesn’t make sense that I can open 5 packs with a bonus rare - and end up with two rares total afterwards and some are garbage... but at 3 packs for $10 in the real world I get three rares and more... here I have to spend $15 on 5 packs and can end up with 1 guaranteed - where actual cards have resale value... haven’t decided to go vip yet as I’m fairly certain the prices will not be anywhere near realistic. So I hate to say it is a cash cow... but it definitely feels like it. I would suggest spending elsewhere..
But I recently bought a planeswalker for 300 mana crystals from a deal from the store and still haven’t received it yet.