MSP Remote Monitoring & Management, the world’s largest IT Service Management (ITSM) platform, empowers IT professionals to manage, monitor and secure their networks from within a unified web-based console. The platform is used by tens of thousands of engineers to manage hundreds of thousands of networks and millions of endpoints.
Unlike other ITSM solutions, MSP Remote Monitoring & Management offers the most comprehensive set of best-in-class security services delivered as part of a single ITSM platform. In addition our first-of-a-kind prescriptive analytics capabilities help drive more proactive service and smarter IT decisions.
The new MSP Remote Monitoring & Management iOS app delivers these powerful capabilities to your mobile device. And if you’re a managed service provider, this can be a big advantage to help you retain your customers and win more business.
Here’s what you can do with these apps:
• View problem servers and workstations with the same device view filters that you have in the dashboard
• Use the new search option to quickly find a device in the list
• Filter by client to see all their servers and workstations (problem and non-problem devices)
• View full checks, outages, tasks and notes info
• View full asset data
• Clear failing checks
• Add check notes
• View and respond to data-driven insights with LOGICcards
Using an older version of the MSP Remote Monitoring & Management mobile app? Here are the key improvements from previous versions:
• Security – The apps authenticate with a user’s standard dashboard username/password instead of the API key.
• User Permissions – The apps now apply selected user permissions including client groups.
• New Styling – The apps now follow the latest branding and styling guides for more visual appeal and consistency with other LOGICnow apps.
• UX Improvements – The apps feature several workflow improvements and a cleaner design using today’s mobile app conventions.
Download the app today and start delivering more proactive service by monitoring and managing servers and workstations while on-the-go from your mobile device!