Meet Max the Husky!
Add more emotion to your text with stickers by Zhenya Tkach!
After installing the app you have 3 ways to send these emoji:
• right from the app
• from the iMessages sticker pack
• from the custom Keyboard
How to use iMessage Stickers:
• Tap the App Store icon alongside the message box in iMessage
• Tap the icon in the lower left corner and then the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage. Tap Manage tab and find Max the Husky stickers to add them.
• You can peel and place them on anything in your conversation – bubbles, images, or even other stickers.
How to use Keyboard:
• Go to iOS Settings
• General > Keyboard > Keyboards
• Tap "Add New Keyboard"
• Choose "Max the Husky"
• Max the Husky > Allow full Access
• Open any messaging app
• Select the sticker you want to send by tapping it and it will automatically copy. Then, past it in the message box to send it
Full access is required by Apple in order to copy and paste emoji. Don’t worry, we don’t collect any information about you.
Collaborate with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Max the Husky Stickers|
|The Fluffy Ones|
|Rainbow Horse Stickers|
|Cosmo Cat Stickers|
|Lil’ Destroyer Sticker Keyboard|
|Robert the Rabbit – Stickers & Emoji|
|Morty – Stickers & Emoji|
|Doggo – Animated Stickers|
|Lil’ Destroyer – Animated Stickers|
|Moncho the Unicorn – Animated Stickers|
|Made With Care – The Earth Day Stickers|
|Robert the Rabbit, Space Ranger|
|Boe Bob – Emoji & Stickers|
|Panda! Stickers & Emoji|