Optimize your nutrition with personalized meal plans based on your lifestyle.
Just tell us your goals and eating preferences (vegetarian and vegan plans available), and we’ll do the rest! Try it FREE for one week.
Your personalized meal plan includes:
• Your daily calorie target
• Your personal macro breakdown
• Your weekly grocery list
• Hundreds of healthy recipes from our Nutrition Experts
Recipes and guidance from our Nutrition Experts:
• Meal Prep Guru Amanda Meixner (@meowmeix)
• Bodybuilding Legend Mike O’Hearn
• Fitness Model Michelle Lewin
• Certified Trainer Jen Heward
• Fitplan Co-Founder Cam Speck
• Certified Trainer Michie Peachie
• Certified Trainer Dasha Gaivoronski
Your meal plan, your rules:
• Add and edit any recipe in your meal plan at any time. Not in the mood for chicken this week? Swap it for something you're craving.
• Switch between omnivore, vegetarian or vegan at any time — variety is the spice of life!
• Change up your goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle or maintain optimal health, your meal plan can be adjusted at your convenience.
• Auto-create and edit grocery lists for efficient trips to the market.
• Need extra recipe guidance? Follow along with HD videos from our Nutrition Experts.
Free trial, payment and cancelation:
All first-time Mealplan subscriptions include a 7-day free trial. After the 7-day free trial, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can cancel at any time from the Setting screen in the app. If you cancel 24 hours before the 7-day trial is over
than you will not be charged. If you cancel during the month period for which you’ve already paid (up to 24 hours before
the next period starts), your subscription will continue until the end of that period.
Note: Mealplan has transitioned from a one-time purchase app to a paid subscription app. Users who purchased the previous version of Mealplan (Mealplan V1) still have access to all V1 Michelle Lewin content, and have been gifted additional access to all Mealplan V2 Michelle Lewin content. However, those users who’d like access to recipes or meal plans by our full panel of Nutrition Experts must subscribe to the current version of Mealplan (Mealplan V2).
Mealplan has Apple’s Healthkit integration allowing you to track calories and macros. This is optional and can be enabled at the bottom of the recipe screen by tapping on "Add to Health app". You can turn this off at any time inside the Apple Health app.