It can't get any easier! Just bought your Toshiba Smart TV or already have one at home? Simply download this app to play videos, photos and music directly from your iPhone/iPod device to your Toshiba TV.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch them on your Toshiba Smart TV.
With this powerful app you can do the following:
• Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Stream music and videos from many sources straight to your TV or mobile device.
• Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch your own content on TV.
• Play videos from YouTube
• Play videos from more than 1000 channels in Video Podcasts.
• Add your preferred content to favorites
• Watch on TV
• Create music playlist
• Share your content on Facebook and Twitter.
• Continuous playback of videos and music
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Airplay Compatible
• Create Slideshows and play them on TV
You will find the following sections in this app:
• When your phone device is connected to the network, the app immediately discovers all the Toshiba TVs connected around you.
• Select the desired Toshiba TV that you would like to use to play photos, videos, or music on. Even if you have more than one Toshiba TV, No problem … Simply select the device you want to use … that's it.
• In case you don’t see your Toshiba TV, please check if your Toshiba TV and your phone device are connected to the same home/Wi-Fi network.
• Search and find your content in the cloud, iOS devices, or on your local media server!
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Shoutcast - Enjoy more than 10,000 live radio stations
• Picasa Web Album photos
• Flickr photos
• YouTube videos
• Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your mobile device
• Music, photos, and videos from your home Media servers.
• Change your personalized settings.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Manage your favorites.
• Access your viewing history.
THINGS TO KNOW
• The Media Player for Toshiba TV app lets you know when new content from a source or series that you have marked as “favorite” is available. Similar to new text messages, available updates, and unread emails.
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history. This list of your viewing activity may include content from multiple content sources that you watched on multiple devices.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it easier to watch previously viewed photos or videos once again.
• Browse gives you easy access to media you like. More sources and content are added daily. If you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know.
What do you need to get started?
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,iPhone 4S,iPhone 5,5C,5S or iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) is required.
• iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch) must have iOS 4.2 or later.
• A ZappoTV account is required to use the application.
• The streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when you don't have a cellular data connection.
• Some content may not be compatible with this app or your TV.
Supported Toshiba TVs
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Toshiba TV is supported by our app.
We love to hear from our customers! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions and improvements.
Photo and Video > All iPhone Apps > Paid > See All
|Media Player for Toshiba TV|
|Aquarium for Sony Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for LG Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Panasonic Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Samsung Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Philips Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Chromecast|
|The Smart TV Media Center Bundle|
|Media Center for Sharp Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Toshiba Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Xbox 360 and Xbox One|
|ZappoTV Media Center|
|Media Center for WD TV Live|
|ZappoTV for Chromecast|
|Media Center for Sony Bravia|
|ZappoTV for Philips Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Panasonic TVs|
|Media Center for LG TV|
|Media Center for Samsung TVs|
|Fireplace for LG Smart TV|
|Fireplace for Panasonic Smart TV|