* Leading European free mindfulness app *
* More than 2 million people meditate with joy and confidence thanks to Petit BamBou *
The media love Petit BamBou for its combination of humour and wisdom, and the sessions blending cartoons and guided audio:
A high-quality app and a reliable way to get started
Petit Bambou is a popular meditation app
“Whether you’re a parent who’s already addicted to meditation or a teacher trying to extend the benefits, Petit BamBou is the perfect application for getting started with meditation. The Kids programme, intended for the 5-11 age group consists of 31 sessions ideal for the youngest meditators.
“Little by little, you learn to step back and stay cool despite last minute changes of plan.”
The app is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts and received the label Medappcare after a rigorous selection of mobile health applications
Meditating has never been this easy! Guided mindfulness programmes in English (but also in Spanish, French and German) which help you discover or explore meditation, regardless of whether you're a beginner or an experienced meditator. The application is suitable for both adults and children, so the entire family can learn to meditate.
Aimed at anyone who wants to take a little time for themselves, this service is centred on the practice of
meditation. It offers a range of exercises based on a simple, effective meditation method (mindfulness, positive
psychology and CBT).
Petit BamBou teaches you to train your mind and cultivate a state of calmness, serenity, lucidity and internal peace.
Why not try out meditation? With just 10 minutes a day you’ll start to feel the benefits.
How does it work?
1. Discover simple meditation techniques
2. Register to access the first 8 sessions. Sit down for 10 minutes, listen and do nothing!
3. Get unlimited access to this content through our free mobile app
4. Practice regularly: it’s addictive!
What you can do with this mindfulness app:
• Discover our mindfulness meditation sessions, ranging from 3 to 50 minutes, and designed by a collective of the best European experts
• Meditate where and when you want
• Personalise your programme from our catalogue of guided premium mindfulness meditations arranged by theme (letting go, authenticity, transport, mindful@work, children, peaceful relationships with time, pain, stress etc.)
Mindfulness has benefits in terms of: stress, anxiety, burn out, attention deficit and hyperactivity, insomnia, addiction, concentration, focus, performance, decision making, pain, personal and other relationships, self-esteem, self-compassion, children, ageing, relaxation etc.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY, SUBSCRIPTION, PRICING:
• Within the application, Petit BamBou offers a six-month subscription at €41.99.
• If the subscription takes place in another currency, this price may vary slightly due to the conversion fees applied according to your country’s banking rules.
• Payment for your subscription will be charged to your account following confirmation of your order.
• The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. The bank account associated with your payment card will therefore be charged via your iTunes account.
• You can stop the automatic renewal from your iTunes account at any time. In order to avoid undesired renewal, this should be done at least 24 hours before the expiry of the subscription. No reimbursement will be possible for the unused period of your subscription.
• You can find more details in our general conditions of use: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/conditions-generales-d-utilisation
• You can find our commitment to respecting your privacy here: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/vie-privee