Mnemonics are the key to learning especially when you are at the early stage of your healthcare education career. Many of them are funny yet so important that it becomes essential for your preparation.
Mednomics was designed not just to browse mnemonics. You can review the mnemonics, rate the difficulty and do
Make complete use of mnemonics that matters for you. Favourite mnemonics by subjects and revise on the go.
All your favourite mnemonics in one place.
Beautifully designed flash cards for every subject in medicine.
All users gets limited content in every subject.
Favourite the mnemonics.
Pro features (Only available as monthly/yearly subscription*)
All mnemonics will be unlocked for the subscription period
Review mnemonics in short sessions: rate how much hard was to recall and look out for grade changes in subsequent sessions
Regular monthly updates
Please send your suggestions/feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to hear from you
- We have 2 subscriptions Monthly and Yearly. All of these give you the same benifits of FULL ACCESS to the app. Only the amount charged and the frequency of payment is different for these.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Mednomics: Medical mnemonics