Ace your OSCEs and learn medicine your way with our comprehensive, easy to read, clinical medicine handbook.
MedSchool draws from traditional clinical teaching and up-to-date evidence based practice, providing you with high-quality clinical information in a portable format.
• History: key questions to ask.
• Examination: a concise approach to the examination of each major system, with interpretation and causes of each clinical sign.
• Tests: how to interpret blood tests, ECGs, chest x-rays, orthopaedic x-rays, ABGs and CSF tests.
• Drugs: an overview of the major drug classes and their mechanism of action.
• Procedures: how to perform important procedures such injections, cannulas, ABGs, NG tubes, LPs and urinary catheters.
• Calculators: a comprehensive range of popular clinical tools for assessment and decision making.
Please find our terms and conditions at: https://medschool.co/terms.php