A complete Middle Eastern percussion ensemble in your hands including more than 300 Rhythms from Egypt, Morocco, Iran, Persia, Iran, Turkey, Greece... with meticulously treated sounds creating the most realistic percussion world.
Middle East grooves are the one greatest rhythmic richness, with a large number of different measures. From the common 4 / 4 time to the most interesting and exotic asymmetrical rhythms, like 7/8, 5/8, 15 / 16, 11/ 16 ...
Multilayered sounds with Round Robin samples. Bendir, Darbuka, Riq, Dahola, Davul, Tar, Tarija ...
- The Jam Function improvise like human percussionist. Just set the level of variations and fills and play.
- Song Mode. Create song structures in seconds.
- Midi Out / In
- Midi Sync
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Inter-App Audio
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
--- MIDI Control - Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs