Be happier in 10 mins a day. Daily video coaching + meditations. 100s of talks + meditations from the world’s most trusted mindfulness teachers.
Download today and find free solutions for every part of your life from reducing stress, improving sleep and forging resilience during difficult times.
Use the free version as long as you want:
- 10-day mindfulness course
- “Calm in Crisis” collection for support during this crisis
- Selections of guided meditations, talks and sleep support
- Daily mindfulness video coaching (3 free sessions)
- Meditation Timer with custom lengths and background sounds
WANT IT ALL?
Try Mindfulness Plus for free and access personalised daily video coaching and unlock the entire mindfulness library, including sleep meditations to help you unwind at bedtime.
DAILY VIDEO COACHING
Start your day with the support and guidance from two leading mindfulness teachers:
- Cory Muscara: Former Monk, advisor for the Dr Oz show and Instructor at University of Pennsylvania
- Melli O’Brien: Mindfulness teacher, and co-founder of Mindfulness.com and host of the world’s largest mindfulness conference.
DAILY GUIDED MEDITATIONS
Guided practices to manage stress and strengthen your mental wellbeing. Select 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute versions.
100s of longer talks and meditations to improve sleep, happiness and relationships. Growing weekly.
Guided bedtime meditations to help you unwind at bedtime.
WORLD’S MOST TRUSTED TEACHERS
During 2020, we will be adding longer talks, meditations and courses from some of the highest quality mindfulness specialists including:
- Rich Fernandez, PhD: CEO, Google's Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
- Rhonda Magee, JD: Author. Professor of Law, University of San Francisco
- Jack Kornfield, PhD: Mindfulness teacher. Author 12 + books. Psychologist.
- Tara Brach, PhD: Mindfulness Teacher. Psychologist and bestselling author.
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD: Pioneer of modern mindfulness. Professor emeritus. Author.
- Mark Coleman, M.A: Mindfulness Teacher. Wilderness guide and author.
- Kelly Boys: Author, Mindfulness Trainer for the United Nations.
- Shamash Alidina, MA: Teacher. Author of Mindfulness for Dummies
- Vidyamala Burch: Author. Founder of Breathworks that specializes in pain and illness.
- Thich Nhat Hanh: Zen Master. Author 60+ books. Nobel Prize Nominee.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF 300,000+
- "Mindfulness.com has finally made meditation stick for me as a daily practice." - Ann Walters
- "I love the videos followed by the meditation. I'm loving it!" - Viv Pearcy
- "This is an excellent resource for all levels." - Johanna Thomsson
WE STAND FOR A CAUSE
When you invest in your wellbeing through Mindfulness.com, you're also helping our mission to end the global mental health crisis. We've already donated over $750,000 to non-profit organisations, and it's only just the beginning!
START YOUR 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Cancel anytime during the free trial, and you won’t be charged.
- $14.99 per month
- $95.99 per year (that’s less than $7.99 a month)
- $399.99 for a lifetime
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted
to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.mindfulness.com/terms-of-service