Can you survive the onslaught of furries in the dark wilderness of Hardland? Help John Gore avoid his enemies and fill them full of lead in this action-packed arcade shooter.
Choose from an assortment of wacky characters, pick your battleground, and head into action. The deadly furries only get bigger and more numerous the longer you survive. Your trusty machine gun will always be there for you, but you'll also be able to make use of shotguns, grenade launchers, and more. Just when you might think all is lost, you might be able to turn things around by becoming a beast yourself and biting back. Every creature you defeat will earn you points that you can use to unlock even more characters.
Want extra challenge? Head to the graveyard and see how many nights you can stay alive while shambling packs of zombies threaten to overwhelm you. Wherever and whatever you choose to fight, you'll have to use all of your skills and wits to keep from getting ripped to shreds.
Got a little time to burn? Fire up Minigore and see how high a score you can rack up!
Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers
- A Wild Cast: Besides our heroic protagonist, you can choose to play as Hook Champ's Jake, the shotgun-wielding Enviro-Bear, Santa, and even a mob of penguins!
- Simple Controls: Move with your left thumb and shoot with your right. It's the perfect set-up for blasting baddies while on the run!
- Guns Galore: Pick up shotguns, grenade launchers, machine guns, and more to use against the enemy hordes. Got one gun? Why not grab a second one?
- Be the Monster: Grab three lucky clovers and you'll temporarily change into an invincible hulking beast.
- Multiple Locations: Head to a spooky forest, duke it out in a snow-covered field, or challenge a zombie-infested cemetery!
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription
for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com