Device Magic is a mobile forms software used by thousands of organizations worldwide everyday. We make it easy for organizations to eliminate paperwork, improve data quality & increase efficiency by using mobile forms for data collection & delivery.
Use Device Magic to automate inspections, checklists, work orders, purchase orders, audits, invoices, and estimates.
With Device Magic you can:
- Use the drag and drop online form builder to create mobile forms from desktop
- Include powerful form fields such as: geotagging, date/time, calculations, image capture and annotation, signatures, barcode scans and sketches
- Collect data without a connection using your own mobile devices
- Deliver data in whatever format you choose, including PDF, Word Doc, Spreadsheet and more
- Share data in real-time with customers and colleagues
- Group users and devices to control form access
- Send a single form to multiple Destinations
- Integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, ShareFile, SQL databases, Zapier, Podio and more
Downloading the Device Magic app creates a free account which allows you to build and submit an unlimited number of forms. With a free account, you can only connect your original device to your account and you will only be able to deliver data to the Device Magic database or via a plain text email.
If you would like to connect multiple devices to your account or use the advanced features and integrations, you will need to upgrade to a paid account. If you upgrade to paid account within the Device Magic mobile app, you will be enrolled in a $29.99 auto-renewed monthly subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Our Terms and Conditions can be found at http://www.devicemagic.com/terms
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.