Immerse yourself in the world of mobile genealogy and experience the first and only full-featured genealogy application for iPhone and iPad. MobileFamilyTree 8 offers all the features you'd expect from a powerful genealogy application – and it's all right on your iOS device.
You don't need a Mac or PC – MobileFamilyTree provides the full functional range of modern genealogy software. Nonetheless, MobileFamilyTree 8 and MacFamilyTree 8 (sold separately at the Mac App Store) are able to work together seamlessly and may optionally be synchronized via iCloud.
Brand-new and unique: CloudTree Sync&Share (iOS 10 required)
MobileFamilyTree 8.1 comes with the brand new CloudTree feature - it is now possible for the first time to work on the same family tree with any number of users and in real time. All changes to your tree will be transferred and available to all other users invited by you within a few seconds. CloudTree operates in compliance with the highest data protection standards.
Create or edit your family tree with the help of our intuitive Interactive Tree or use a wide range of convenient charts and reports to explore even the smallest details of your family history. Take photos or videos of your relatives directly from within the app! You may optionally keep your tree synchronized via iCloud or use the GEDCOM file format to exchange data with almost any Mac or PC-based genealogy app out there. Or try FamilySearch, the world's largest genealogy archive, to do your research right from the comfort of your home - it's absolutely free of charge!
MobileFamilyTree 8 Overview:
- Well-structured, fast and easy-to-use user interface
- The first and only full-featured genealogy app for iOS
CloudTree Sync: MobileFamilyTree automatically syncs any changes across multiple devices
- CloudTree Share: Invite other users to work on the same family tree with you. Any changes will be synchronized and available on other users' devices in a matter of seconds.
- Use all the features you know from desktop-based applications
- Can be used as a standalone app - MacFamilyTree not required
- Full support of GEDCOM export and import
- Impressive charts and maps
Research and discover
- Use the new Interactive Tree, Research Assistant or Table View to enter your data
- Integration of FamilySearch, the world's largest genealogy archive
- Take photographs or videos directly from within MobileFamilyTree 8
- Use the Task List to stay on top of your research
- Powerful media browser and places administration
Reports and lists
- Numerous report options such as Person Report, Family Report, Kinship Report, Narrative Report, Places List, Events List, Special Features Report, Person Analysis, Anniversaries, Person Lists, Marriage Lists, Plausibility Report, Source List, Task List, Map Report, Descendant Report, and more.
- Numerous chart and view options such as the Hourglass Chart, Ancestor Chart, Timeline, Double Ancestor Chart, Statistics, Name Distribution (by first and last names), Statics Maps (based on Apple Maps), Fan Chart, Kinship Chart, Genogram, the three-dimensional Virtual Tree or Globe.
- Synchronize your data via CloudTree
- FamilySearch: access the world's biggest genealogical archive with several billions of genealogical records right from the comfort of your home. No additional cost or subscription fees!
Display and Present
- Do you own an Apple TV? Present the Interactive Tree, the Virtual Tree and any type of chart or report on your TV or via a video projector
- Share any type of chart or report via email, or as an exported GEDCOM file