Moment enables you to use your phone in a healthy way, giving you back time for the parts of life that matter
• See how much time you’re spending on your phone and which apps you’re using most.
• Rethink the way you use your phone, one day at a time, through guided coaching sessions at your own pace.
• Disconnect together by monitoring your family’s device usage and establishing screen-free times.
• Tracks how much you use your phone or tablet automatically.
• Keeps track of what apps you use the most almost automatically (iPhone only).
• Trains you with the Coach to use your phone less, if that’s your goal.
• Logs how many times you pick up your phone each day.
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using.
• Tracks where you go each day, and have it plotted on a map.
• Invisible app. Once you set it up and as long as the app is running in the background, you never have to open it again.
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today.
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain
powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
|Moment – Reduce Screen Time|