Moneycontrol is India's #1 Finance App!
Install and get latest updates about Indian and Global financial markets, recommendations from experts, monitor your portfolio, and watch CNBC channels on Live TV in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
Download and install the app now. It is fast, easy-to-use and free!
In case of any queries regarding the app, write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the new Moneycontrol App. It covers assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Also, monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Live Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Live prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options with interactive and historical charts
• All-day coverage of news related to markets, business and economy; plus interviews of senior management
• Listen to the news and articles with 'Text to Speech' feature
• Save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, and Bullion
• Updates on performance of your portfolio, and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Adding your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies to monitor
• Get timely alerts in form of news and corporate action
• Follow your favorite topics and the top boarders to get recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or interest
Moneycontrol app is also available on iPad, you can download it from our website: http://www.moneycontrol.com/apps
Moneycontrol apps are powered by Moneycontrol.com – India’s #1 Financial Portal
Moneycontrol+ (Plus) Offers
•Ad-free experience – Get rid of ads and enjoy an uninterrupted experience
•Enjoy Faster Refresh rate – Select the refresh rate interval to keep yourself updated with latest stock prices.
•Alerts - Set multiple price and volume alerts for your stocks added in your Watchlist & Portfolio
•Personalized news update – Get all the latest news/event updates related to companies added in your Watchlist and Portfolio
Moneycontrol Users can subscribe to the + version at a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual packages:
•Monthly – INR 69 per Month (within India) or $1.06 per month (outside India)
•Quarterly – INR 179 for 3 Months (within India) or $2.75 for 3 months (outside India)
•Half-yearly – INR 349 for 6 Months (within India) or $5.36 for 6 months (outside India)
•Annual – INR 599 for 1 year (within India) or $9.21 for 1 year (outside India)
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
•Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase