If you want to memorize the Quran by heart this application is for you as it is designed in a form of wooden boards used in the traditionnal quranic schools of the Maghreb (North of Africa) in order to acheive memorizing the 60 hizb (30 juz’) of the holy Quran. This version is with Warsh recitation (Riwayat Warsh ‘An Nafi’). According to it, a hizb is divided in 8 parts (thumun).
Each «thumun» (1/8) is presented here in an independant page with the corresponding MP3 audio-recording forming together 480 pages. The options of «PLAY» and «REPEAT» make it easy to listen to the same (thumun) as much as one need to memorise the text according to the correct rules of reading and Tajweed.
This version gives you the option to hear and memorize the Quran with the recitation of Abd Al-Mujîb Benkirân. You can choose, in this application menu or in the Apple store, to download other version of this application with 4 other reciters: Umar Al-Qazâbrî, Al-Uyûn Al-Kûshî, Muhammad Khalîl al-Hussarî and Yassîn al-Jazâirî .
This program features:
- Very easy and practicle use with a traditional style
- A single file download and non extra files are required to run this program.
- No need to Internet after download
- The possibilty to chose between 2 Quran texts (Mus-haf) of Riwayat Warsh.
- Vertical or horizontal use
- Easy selection of Sûra or the parts of each Hizb: Half hiz (1/2), Rubu (1/4), or Thumun (1/8) thanks to the correspondent index (menu).
- Add bookmark
- The screen is kept on meanwhile you are using the application.