The Munros app gives you access to a whole wrath of information on all 282 of Scotland’s Munros in a clean easy to use interface. Our app links directly to our website www.climbthemunros.co.uk to give you all the information you need for a day out on the hills at your finger tips!
The app offers the following features:
• Filterable/Sort-able list of all 282 Munros. Filter by climbed/not-climbed. Sort-able by height, distance, region or alphabetical name.
• In-depth overviews and descriptions for all Munros.
• Road, Satellite and OS map views for all Munros and Munro regions.
• Images for the Munros which have been added by other users on climbthemunros.co.uk.
• User comments for the Munro left by other users of the Munros app and climbthemunros.co.uk.
• Gaelic translations for those tricky Munro Names!
• Real time distances between your current location and the summit.
• Interactivity with climbthemunros.co.uk to maintain a log of hills climbed. The app can be synced to/from the climbthemunros website.
• Keep your own private comments and dates from your day on the hills. Can enter multiple dates for repeat rounds.
• Links to Munro weather forecasts from MWIS and the Met Office.
• Munro count and overall completion status display on main page.
• View previous displayed Munros easily from the main page.
• Images for all Munros
This App is the modern day tick list for all Munro baggers and walkers and a must for anyone who loves getting out into Scotland’s fantastic hills!