With ease, you can quickly and independently learn the 18 major muscle tests for the upper extremities for people. With help from this app, physiotherapists, doctors, midwives, occupational therapists, massage therapists, and other health professionals can learn muscle testing. Bones, ligaments, fascia, and muscles produce the human musculoskeletal system. If a part of the human "chassis" is injured, it affects not only wellbeing, but can also affect parts of the musculoskeletal system. Due to the close interaction of all components, it is not always easy to recognize the origin of the problem.
Muscle testing can help gather more specific details.
Building on our international print bestseller "Muscle Testing – A Practical Guide", we have developed this app. Compiled by leading therapists from the Perfect Therapy Academy in Germany.
Within the app, you will find simple and easy to remember symbols. These symbols will guide you through individual tests and show the expected outcome or reaction. We hope that our guide fulfills your muscle testing purpose and supports your work.
The muscle test app has the following features:
• Muscle test contents:
- Starting positions
- Resting positions
- Attitude of the therapist
- Position of the patient
- Fixing points
- Angling of the limbs
- Directions of movement for the patient
- Directions of movement for the therapist
• Diagnostic aid for muscle testing:
= Foundations for further treatment success
• Universal icon design for intuitive learning of muscle testing
• Graphical representation of the key muscle areas
• Photo flow series for the treatment
• Intuitive visual language for practical application