Change your music's tempo and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you
want to play (and loop/repeat) and change tempo and pitch on the fly.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Voice reduction
- Separate playing of left/right channels
- Import audio files from other apps to MSC
- Import from Dropbox *NEW*
- Send files by email *NEW*
APS Player: http://www.tequnique.com/apsplayer
- Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
- Voice reduction quality depends on the input. It works best with little compressed music and assumes that voice was recorded in mono and later mixed into the stereo channels (which is the case for a lot of music recordings)