Don’t miss out, a best way to backup and restore your contacts
“My Contacts Backup” is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without connect to
computer or synchronization
You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email
All contacts can easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app
【Ease of Use, Fulfill your need】
- "Easy One Click" for complete backup all the contacts
- It will send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through email
- This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfer them in a simple, tangible way that every devices can read!
- "Easy One Click" the vCard file for restore all the contacts
- Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server or connect to computer. Just email the backup file to yourself
- Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE
- vCard Import & Export Feature
- Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices via email
- Backup Contacts file format: vCard (VCF) or CSV (Excel)
- Delete All Contacts in Address Book
- Unlimited contacts backup
- Concise interface, ease of use
- Support Retina display
- Support iPhone 6, 6+
- Support iPad, iPad Pro
- Support iOS 9+
- Universal App. Support iPhone, iPod, iPad
Do not need to hesitate? Download now!
To discover more advantages!
After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.