My Football Supervisor has five useful utility features which helps you to keep a record of previous matches details, player's performance in previous matches, the group of a team and much more.
Features of the App
1) Keep a record of your previous matches and other details of the match such as team names, team score, highest scorer and other match details. You can add, edit, view or delete the match details.
2) Keep a track of a player's performance by keeping a record of their performance in a particular match. You can add details such as the date, venue of match, the score of the player, etc. You can add, edit, view or delete the record of the player.
3) Create different groups and add a team to each group. This helps you to easily differentiate various teams to different groups. You can add, edit, view or delete groups and the teams within them.
4) Penalty centre helps you to keep a track of the goals and missed shots of both the teams during the penalty shootout. Keep a record of the shots by both the teams simultaneously.
5) Keep a record of the scores of both the team separately along with the match time elapsed and the extra time. This feature helps you to know the match time elapsed and the extra time which has been taken along with the score of both the teams.