Easily save, edit, and share GPS locations.
Benefits of the paid version:
- Save and send multiple locations.
- Add and edit locations on a map.
- Support for landscape and iPad split screen.
- Search for landmarks and addresses on a map. (Geocoding)
- Find addresses and landmark names near a point on the map (Reverse geocoding)
- Import locations saved in a .kml or .kmz file.
- Export .kml files to view in Google Earth™ or other mapping applications.
- No advertisements
- Custom message header and footer.
- Large layout view that shows coordinates, heading, speed, and altitude.
- Relative bearing and distance to location.
- Message structure control. Define how properties for each location appear in a message.
Easily share your GPS location via email, text messaging, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. The recipient receives a link to an online map with your position on it. Please note that GPS does not work well under a roof. For best results, use outdoors.
Coordinate formats include:
- Degrees, Minutes
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds
- UTM / UPS (Universal Transverse Mercator) / (Universal Polar Stereographic)
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
Share with any of the following map providers:
- Apple Maps
- Google Maps™
- Bing Maps™
- Custom map URL
Speed units include:
- Kilometers per hour
- Miles per hour
- Nautical miles per hour
- Meters per second
- Feet per second
Loading satellite maps requires an internet connection.
The Datum used is WGS-84.
Please visit the web page for more details.