Easily save and share GPS locations.
Benefits of the paid version:
- Save and send multiple locations.
- Add and edit locations on a map.
- Support for landscape and iPad split screen.
- Search for landmarks and addresses on a map.
- Import locations saved in a .kml or .kmz file. You can import a file from a cloud service such as iCloud or Dropbox.
- Export .kml files to view in Google Earth™ or other mapping applications with a cloud service or attach to email.
- No advertisements
- Custom message header and footer.
- Large layout view that shows coordinates, heading, speed, and altitude.
- Relative bearing and distance to location.
- Message structure control. Define how properties for each location appear in a message.
Easily share your GPS location via email, text messaging, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. The recipient receives a link to an online map with your position on it. Please note that GPS does not work well under a roof. For best results, use outdoors.
Coordinate formats include:
- Degrees, Minutes
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds
Share with any of the following map providers:
- Apple Maps
- Google Maps™
- Bing Maps™
- Custom map URL
Speed units include:
- Kilometers per hour
- Miles per hour
- Nautical miles per hour
- Meters per second
- Feet per second
Note that this application uses Apple Maps. We cannot change the satellite images. If you notice that the imagery is out of focus or out of date, please report this to Apple after verifying that the issue also exists in the Maps app from Apple.
Loading satellite maps requires an internet connection.
The Datum used is WGS-84.
Please visit the web page for more details.