Easily download and manage your favourite videos with My Videos. Say goodbye with 3G/4G, you can see the clip that you like everywhere, everytime.
- My Videos help to download the videos from clouds to your device. You can make the unlimited videos library on
- Play video offline, you can play your favourite video without 3G/4G/Wifi. Whether you sit on the bus, cafe with friends, camping in a countryside, you can also enjoy the clip you like.
- Save your device’s storage. You can access to all off movie/video whichs was stored in cloud servie: Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox.. Easy to watch your movie/video without syncing via iTunes. It’s so convenient, simple an easy to use with everyone.
Bring the cinema with one touch. Enjoy your favourite movies by smart features:
- Play video offline
- Download videos from Clouds
- Save your device’s storage
- Support clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box.net ….
- Support many video format file: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV
Download My Videos now and don’t forget sharing to your friends
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $9.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription