The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe is the longest established and the largest Zimbabwean professional accountancy organization. It was set up on 11 January 1918 in terms of Ordinance 14 of 1917. There were fourteen founder members. It is now a statutory body incorporated in terms of the Chartered Accountants Act [!chapter!].
With this resource, the mobile app will provide users with the ability to:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Connect with other app users with the in-app messaging system
- Set reminders for events and receive alerts
- Connect through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
Download the ICAZ app now.