Net Cam Plus for iPad,iPod,iPhone
For any network/IP Camera that supports Motion JPEG, MPEG4, H.264 streaming, Panasonic,Foscam,Axis,Canon,Hootoo,Generic, etc.. network/IP cameras.
See there. hear there & control there when you cant be there!
Improved performance over my other Net
Many other improvements!
----------- Features -----------
- Ability to add your own "Custom" cameras and commands.
- Exchange function to allow your other devices to receive the camera configurations automatically.
- Supports Audio and MPEG and H264 streams.
- Supports Insteon & X10 Device control via Insteon, SmartLinc controllers or users running X10 Commander server software.
- Supports playback of alarm buffer JPG's from Panasonic cameras.
- Supports stretching video to fill screen.
- Supports Rotation, Portrait & Landscape.
- Supports viewing 4 or up to 8 camera on a single screen (multi view)
- Supports activating the first 10 preset positions of the cameras and the home position.
- Supports programming the first 10 preset positions of the cameras.
- Pan/Tilt & 'Optical Zoom' on supported cameras. Touch and hold or step operation for Foscam cameras.
- Adjustments for Brightness, Contrast and mode on Foscam cameras
- Adjustment for Pan & Tilt Speed for Foscam cameras
- Keep alive option which let's you adjust your video streaming to best fit your bandwidth, enabling fast switching.
- Capture images to camera roll by clicking camera icon.
- Email function to capture image of video and attach to an email.
- Supports inverted (mounted on the ceiling) cameras.
- Supports mirror image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports flip image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports remote rebooting of cameras.
- Supports enabling and disabling motion detection for a single camera and a global option for all cameras.
- Supports turning on or off of IR/LED Illuminators.
- Supports turning on or off of camera relay outputs.
- Function to sequence through your choice of presets of each camera.
- Supports native HD Resolution, 640x480 camera resolution for full view and 320x240 for multi view on iPad.
- Supports native 320x240 camera resolution on iPhone & iPod.
- Supports hi-resolution selection per camera
- Keep Alive: This option will keep the camera connected when switching to another camera view. This will keep the video active so the video is instant when returning to the view.
------------- INFO -------------
I will continue to improve these applications and publish free updated versions to the App Store.
I am constantly adding support for additional camera manufacturers.
Please feel free to email me if you have a request for a specific camera support in the application.
I pride myself on customer satisfaction so your feedback is welcome.
If you are happy with the application, Please leave me feedback. The positive feedback inspires me to improve the app!
Please visit my web site for new information: http://gregoryfoster.com