Newtonium is a powerful tool to solve physics problems. For those of you, who are having difficulties understanding and solving classical mechanics problems, this app is a huge help.It will calculate all forces exerted on a body and simulate the resulting motion in two dimensions, with three degrees of freedom.
Use objects, structures and tools to build your model. You can set physical properties, like mass, velocity, size, position and many more. The app will calculate and show you all the forces on each object. To see the forces in action, just run the simulation. Even during the simulation all forces can be shown and all properties will be updated. You can specify final conditions, to stop the simulation automatically, when these conditions are met.
From the very small like the motion of particles to the very big like the moon going around the earth, if you can draw the model, Newtonium can calculate the forces.
- create, load and save your models
- change gravitation, friction, resistance or behavior during collisions
- specify real world physical properties of all objects
- use tools like springs, struts, and pulleys
- units are converted automatically
- set initial and final conditions
- forces and velocities are displayed as arrows for each object
- forces are described in detail
- use the simulator to animate your model
- display diagrams for objects in motion
- verify conservation of energy or momentum