The ONLY OFFICIAL ITIL v3 app from AXELOS – the people who set the Foundation exam.
Designed to support accredited ITIL Foundation training, the app contains 300 exclusive questions which you won’t find anywhere else. Written by Sharon Taylor, ITIL’s chief examiner, and Candace Dunwoodie, ITIL senior examiner, each question replicates the style, topics and content of the official exams.
The mobile application “Official ITIL® Exam App” (the App) is subject to licence terms. By using or purchasing the App you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them as in effect at the time of download. Please read the full Terms and Conditions here: www.tsoshop.co.uk/itil-app-terms-conditions.
Compatible with iPhone and iPad on iOS 9 and later.
REASONS TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
1. STUDY: work your way through 300 revision cards – each showing the question, correct answer, rationale and related glossary terms
2. PRACTISE: test your knowledge by answering questions from across the five lifecycle stages
3. MOCK EXAMS: sit multiple mock exams with a different combination of questions every time, the closest experience you will get to the real exam!
4. EXTRAS: loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond – including the full ITIL glossary and the ability to track your progress
5. EASY TO USE: on-the-go revision has never been easier with a simple 3-step approach: study, practise and mock exams
6. EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: the questions and answers are exclusive to this app, you will not find this content anywhere else!
|Official ITIL® v3 App|
|Official PRINCE2 Foundation|
|Official ITIL 4 Foundation App|
|Official ITIL Exam App - India|
|The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit and Hazard Perception app bundle|
|The Official DVSA Hazard Perception Practice and Official Highway Code app bundle|
|The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit, Hazard Perception and Highway Code app bundle|
|DVSA Hazard Perception|
|The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit and Official Highway Code app bundle|
|The Gazette – Official Public Record|
|Official Life in the UK Test|
|The Official DVSA Highway Code|
|Official DVSA Theory Test Kit|