Easily download to your device and play offline your favourite movie/video !
Make your unlimited movie library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
Today, almost of people have at least one Cloud Service account and use it to store their data as document, music, video, ...
This application is a movie/video downloader & player which supports you watch movie/video through Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive. It convenient, simple and easy to use for everyone.
You can access to all of movie/video which was stored in cloud services. It helps you save device’s storage by playing online. Easy to watch your movie/video without syncing via iTunes. Special you can download movie/video to device to play without internet.
- Watching offline – no internet or WiFi needed
- Support many video format files: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, …
- Support clouds: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Download and watch movie/video offline.
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5s 6, 6+, 6s, 6s Plus Support
Enjoy your movie with powerful media player.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 USD weekly with 3 days free trial, $3.99 USD monthly with 3 days free trial and $39.99 USD yearly with 3 days free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
|Offline Video for Clouds|