Welcome to the 2019 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge.
Featuring a faster and smoother user interface along with a stronger state of the art artificial intelligence engine, the 2019 edition celebrates over 36 years of us bringing you the best in Bridge card games.
Omar Sharif Bridge supports 2 variants of the game of Bridge: Rubber and Chicago Bridge.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
A huge thanks to all those who have taken the time to contact us with suggestions, comments and criticisms!, please keep them coming.
Omar Sharif Bridge features:
• Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak 2-Bids and 2NT 11-12 points bidding conventions.
• Plays Chicago (four-deal) and Rubber Bridge.
• Extensive score card information.
• Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria.
• Auto bidding.
• Bid analysis to explain the bids made.
• Auto card play.
• Full undo and redo of bids and cards played.
• Extensive display and card play options
|Omar Sharif Bridge|
|Xmas TriPeaks Solitaire|
|Words v Zombies - word puzzle|
|Merge Blocks Puzzle Game|
|Wooden Block Puzzle Game, 2019|
|Poker Solitaire V+|
|Aces + Spaces|