Voice Translator app is an easy-to-use app that helps communicate around the world. Immediate interpretation into
50 and translation into more than 100 languages.
Perfect translation process:
- 50 languages for instant voice translation
- More than 100 languages for text translation
- Possibility to conduct a dialog
- Support for Apple voice recognition
How it works?
- Dictate what you want to translate or type it
- Let the app read out the translation, or read it on your screen
- Selection of an appropriate pronunciation rate
- Comfortable ways for sharing translations
Travelling around the world, carrying on international business or studying abroad will be much easier and let you put away language barriers only with the help of just one app.
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Arabic (International), Catalan, Czech , Danish, Dutch English (Australia),English (GB), English (US), Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China / Simplified), Mandarin (Taiwan / Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (LatAm), Swedish, Thai, Turkish and more
With Premium access you get unlimited access to all the features Voice Translator has in stock.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 week ($4.99 USD) with a 3-days free trial period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable