Paideia LINX is the FIRST Smart Reading Log App.
Paideia LINX’s reading log goes beyond recording daily reading times.
As the FIRST SMART reading log, Paideia LINX allows parent to input the books child is reading and rate each book on level of difficulty.
Paideia LINX also keeps track of book genres to make sure your child is getting a well-balanced reading experience as recommended by education professionals.
The parent-school communication feature allows parents to receive message from the school with on-the-fly translation (powered by Google).
The school simply creates a free account, share the unique School ID with the parents, and then can send the message to broadcast to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to have the parent’s email address.
Parents will also have access to the school’s calendar so they can keep on top of important events such as exams, trips, or fundraising activities.
Even if your school does not use Paideia LINX, you can still manage your child’s reading activities by inputting your own information directly - giving you full access to our easy to use interface.
Features for Parents
- Keep track of your child’s reading progress.
- Automatic smart reading assistant
- Receive reading logs in PDF format to print or send to teachers.
- Translate school-wide notices in various languages (Powered by Google Translation).
- Have access to your school’s calendar and important contacts.
Features for School
- Send messages to parents in multiple languages for free
- Share important school events
- Best reading log program