Parking Zones Vienna automatically determines if you need a parking ticket, based on your current location. The distinct colours of parking zones, short-term parking spots and resident-only parking spots give a clear indication whether a parking ticket is required. Parking tickets can be purchased directly within the app.
+ Most downloaded Navigation app in Austria, trusted by the locals
+ Featured on the App Store in "Today" & "New and Noteworthy"
+ Winner of the Content Award awarded by the City of Vienna
— COMPREHENSIVE MAP VIEW —
• All Parking Zones, always up-to-date parking information
• All Short-Term Parking Spots, Shopping Streets and special regulations
• All Resident-Only Parking Spots
• All Parking Permit Districts and Overlapping Zones
— FREE PARKING SPOTS? —
The top of the screen shows if your parking spot requires a parking ticket. The timeline shows active and inactive hours for the current parking zone.
Short-term parking spots and resident-only parking spots can be selected to show additional information like active hours, the maximum parking duration or the number of resident parking spaces.
— PARKING TICKETS & REMINDERS —
• Purchase parking tickets directly within the app*, no internet connection required
• Save licence plates for multiple cars
• You’ll receive a reminder notification as soon as your parking ticket expires so you'll never forget to renew your parking ticket
— FIND A PLACE OR ADDRESS —
Easily search for an address or long-press on the map to show parking information at the selected location.
— MY PARKING PERMIT DISTRICT —
Parking permit holders for one of Vienna's municipal districts can unlock many helpful additions to the app:**
• The district area covered by your parking permit is marked as inactive and highlighted in blue color on the map
• Nearby overlapping zones to neighbouring districts are marked as inactive and highlighted in blue color on the map
• Resident-only parking spots in your parking permit district are marked as inactive and highlighted in blue color on the map
• Special exceptions for short-term parking spots in shopping streets in your parking permit district are marked as inactive and highlighted in blue color on the map
— MORE ADVANTAGES —
• No internet connection is required to view parking information
• No location updates in the background (save your battery!)
• Official, accurate government data by Stadt Wien (Vienna City Administration)
• Data for parking zones, short-term parking and resident-only parking is constantly updated
If you enjoy Parking Zones Vienna, please leave a review on the App Store.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me via email@example.com.
*Purchases for parking tickets are operated by Handy Parken. For more information please visit http://handyparken.at. No additional costs result from using this app. Carrier-specific charges may apply.
**Parking Permit District subscription for € 4,99 per year. You can manage and cancel your subscription in your
iTunes Account Settings at any time. Subscriptions will renew within 24 hours before the subscription period ends, and
you will be charged through your iTunes account.
Please note that the operator of the app “Parking Zones Vienna” cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. Although official up-to-date data provided by the City of Vienna is applied, traffic signs on scene are valid in the case of doubt. Furthermore, errors are possible due to inaccuracies in GPS position fixes provided by the mobile device. Please note that the app merely provides assistance for detecting short-term parking zones. Users are recommended to check official traffic signs for their parking spot. No legal recourse for parking tickets or other charges is possible.