LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR DATA AND MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS MORE SECURE
Because of our highly digital world, our personal information is always at risk. Use Passmart Security Guide, get data protection tips and keep your passwords and personal information safe.
It's increasingly critical for each of us to heed data protection insights and keep our personal information secure.
You will learn how to:
* Secure your devices and networks
* Protect your mobile devices
* Protect your passwords
* Protect your identity
* Protect your data online
* Use the Internet safely
Passmart Security Guide is full of simple, straightforward best practices and tips for keeping your personal information private.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS & PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
Passmart is not only security guide, but a smart and reliable password manager that remembers passwords so you don’t have to! One Master Password to remember ‘em all - autofill the rest with Passmart!
Set master passwords to keep passwords to all your accounts safe. Don’t trust text passwords? Use famously hard to crack biometric data protection - touch id and face id to unlock your password vault.
Can’t come up with a password? Passmart secure password generator will help you out! Generate and store secure passwords in safe password vault.
Sync passwords with safe cloud vault. You’ll never have to remember a password in your life!
Passmart offers a premium subscription option that lets you synchronize passwords across devices with safe cloud storage, set fingerprint or face recognition master password, unlimited secure password generation, unlimited items in cloud storage.
- Passmart offers weekly subscription plan at $9.99 with a 3 day trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
|Passmart: Password Manager|