PDF417 is an app for scanning several types of barcodes and QR codes. It supports a variety of use-cases, such as
boarding passes, payment slips & m-wallets, retail tags, concert tickets, ID documents, SIM cards, and other.
If you’re looking to extract full data from identity documents, please use our free BlinkID app.
- Barcode types: PDF417 (2D barcode), QR code, Code 39, Code 128
- Flexibility: easy-to-integrate API
- Speed: 100-900 ms, depending on device and barcode size
- Charset: unicode
- Works in poor light conditions and at an angle
- Works with low quality and low resolution mobile cameras
PDF417 is designed as an SDK (software development kit) from Microblink Ltd., a research and development company specialized in developing SDKs for real-time text recognition in mobile apps. Our proprietary mobile text recognition (OCR) technology has wide usage, from scanning ID cards, passports, driver’s licenses to receipts, TOP-UP, payment slips, boarding passes, and other.
If you like PDF417, check out the SDK documentation on GitHub and try it for free. More information on our website.