It can't get any easier! Just bought your Philips Smart TV or already have one at home? Use your iPhone/iPod over Wi-Fi to control your Philips Smart TV. Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch them on your Philips Smart TV.
With this powerful app you can do the following:
• Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Discover new and featured videos every day.
• Stream music and videos from many sources straight to your TV or mobile device.
• Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch your own content on TV.
• Watch over WiFi and 3G (on your iPhone 3GS, 4,4S,5,5C and 5S and on your iPod Touch 4G and 5G ).
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• Watch on TV
• Create music playlist
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Airplay Compatible
You will find the following sections in this app:
• Select the desired Philips TV that you would like to use to play photos, videos, or music on your TV. Even if you have more than one Philips TV, No problem … Simply select the device you want to use … that's it.
• Viewing progress and information about the content you are watching.
• Music and Video player controls such as previous, pause, play, next, and volume (depending on the capabilities of your setup).
• Search and find your content in the cloud, iOS devices, or on your local media server!
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Picasa Web Album photos
• Flickr photos
• YouTube videos
• Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your mobile device (great for on the go or if you have not yet synced your stuff).
• Music, photos, and videos from your home network.
• Change your personalized settings.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Manage your favorites.
• Access your viewing history.
THINGS TO KNOW
• The Philips TV Media Player app lets you know when new content from a source or series that you have marked as “favorite” is available. Similar to new text messages, available updates, and unread emails.
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history. This list of your viewing activity may include content from multiple content sources that you watched on multiple devices.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previously viewed photos or videos once again.
• Browse gives you easy access to media you like. More sources and content are added daily. If you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know.
What do you need to get started?
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,iPhone 4S,iPhone 5,5C,5S or iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) is required.
• iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch) must have iOS 4.2 or later.
• A ZappoTV account is required to use the application.
• The streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when you don't have a cellular data connection.
• Some content may not be compatible with this app or your TV.
We love to hear from our customers! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions and improvements.
|Philips TV Media Player|
|Aquarium for Sony Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for LG Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Panasonic Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Samsung Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Philips Smart TVs|
|Aquarium for Chromecast|
|The Smart TV Media Center Bundle|
|Media Center for Sharp Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Toshiba Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Xbox 360 and Xbox One|
|ZappoTV Media Center|
|Media Center for WD TV Live|
|ZappoTV for Chromecast|
|Media Center for Sony Bravia|
|ZappoTV for Philips Smart TVs|
|Media Center for Panasonic TVs|
|Media Center for LG TV|
|Media Center for Samsung TVs|
|Fireplace for LG Smart TV|
|Fireplace for Panasonic Smart TV|