This app detects movement and automatically captures images. It's useful to take unattended photos or to convert the iphone on a movement detector.
It scan the image being captured by the camera and, if it detects any movement, takes a series of pictures in which the date and time are recorded. Photos taken are temporarily kept and can be stored on the camera roll. Once the session is finished or the application is closed the unsaved pictures are automatically deleted.
It can also be configured to take only pictures when a face is detected
Moreover it can be configured:
- Sensitivity level in detecting movements
- Shot speed, images taken per second
- Limit the images storage
- Sounds when detected movement or faces
- Turn on torch
- Select front or back camera
- Detection mode: movement or faces