Welcome to PIANO LEARNING GAMES – A unique musical game that helps kids learn how to play the piano in a fun and engaging manner. It is the world's best piano teaching app and offers fabulous support to traditional piano lessons. This amazing musical app will enthrall kids 4 – 12 years old and help them experience the joy of playing their first tunes.
• A colorful, lively and interactive way for kids to learn music using the sounds of a Grand Piano.
• The app has a main character called LITTLE QUIVER who lives inside the App and knows just how to teach young children about the keyboard, pitch, finger numbering, and the names of the keys.
• LITTLE QUIVER, whose feet are musical notes that dance across the keyboard, interacts with and encourages its young piano students.
• LITTLE QUIVER gives the kids musical tasks. Watch him scurry across the keyboard with delight every time they get it right!
• "Can you press the correct key?” LITTLE QUIVER asks. "You won!" he says.
• With the help of LITTLE QUIVER and PIANO LEARNING GAMES kids will soon be using their little fingers one by one to play their first simple tune.
PIANO LEARNING GAMES creator Dr. Dmitry Alexeev has five more PIANO LEARNING GAMES up his sleeve and he's ready to slip them into the app. Dr. Dmitry is a highly acclaimed pianist with twenty years teaching experience. "His PIANO LEARNING GAMES are creative and exciting. "They really work," says one longtime student.
The PIANO LEARNING GAMES method has enjoyed exceptional results at Dr. Alexeev’s Riverside Music Studios in New York City. “Our objective," he says, " is to make the child feel at ease with the piano and to make the experience of using the PIANO LEARNING GAMES app a joy for kids and grownups."
For further support or feedback, please write in to us at email@example.com
|Piano Learning Games – Online Piano Music Teacher For 4+ Kids|