Use piano keyboard to create your own sheet music score. Put all your music compositions in your pocket and play or edit them in any time. Piano+ can handle not only a simple piano score, but also a complex symphony score. It has a clear user interface friendly to a beginner, and a powerful tool set for a musician. Just try to touch down the piano keyboard to become a great music composer.
-Export/Import the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, Sibelius, Encore, MuseScore, etc).
-Export MIDI file.
-Export PNG image and PDF document.
-High quality sound for playback.
-Support editing up to 8 parts at the same time.
-Support over 100 kinds of musical instrument. Piano, organ, guitar, violin, sax, flute, brass, bass, etc.
-A great lyric app.
*A variety of music note types, from whole note to 128th note and dotted note
*Chord, staff, track
*Treble, alto and bass clef
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Tie, slur, and tuplet
*Many types of ornament
*A wide range of dynamics
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Support up to 8 parts
- Config parts(add, delete, reorder)
- Change key for each part
- Change beat type and tempo
- Config clef for each staff
- Config sound for each part
- No watermark image export
- No Ads
- Support 2nd voice part
- Transpose instruments
- Change keyboard size
- Import data file
- Unlock all 100+ instruments
- The subscriptions are $6.99 weekly with free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable