6 PILOT APTITUDE TRAINING GAMES FOR AIRLINE SELECTION PRACTISE.
A Pilot aptitude training application for pilots to practise for their airline selection. The Application includes six different hand-eye co-ordination games testing your motor skills and psychometric abilities. These games are designed from various experiences with several different airline selection schemes. The application also shows your highest scores for each game including a global ranking compared to other individual and pilot cadet users.
The data includes the global highest and lowest scores and your progress for last 50 attempts in each game so you can
also monitor how you improve in each case.
The six games include:
1. CROSS-BARS: Flying two flight director bars to keep them centralised to practise your flying accuracy.
2. COLORED SHAPES: Testing your attention to images and mathematical problem solving in a given time frame.
3. FLIGHT-PATH: Flying lateral accuracy and testing your multi-tasking using a colours scheme.
4. MEMOTONES: This tests how good you are at memorising a string of numbers in a given time frame.
5. BARS + SHAPES: Flying the cross-bar flight directors whilst multi tasking to recognise correct coloured shapes in order to test multi-tasking.
6. RUDDER BALL: Testing your lateral accuracy bundled with mathematical problem solving and accuracy.
|Pilot Aptitude Trainer (PAT)|
|B787 Cockpit Pilot Trainer|
|Bombardier Dash-8 Q400 Trainer|
|Boeing B777 Flight Trainer|
|Embraer 170/190 Pilot Trainer|
|Airbus A330 Pilot trainer|
|Airbus A319/A320 Pilot Academy|
|Airbus A320 Systems CBT|
|Airbus A320 Co-Pilot Bundle|
|Airbus A320 ecam Pilot trainer|
|Airbus Pilot MCDU Guide A319/A320/A330|
|Switch 737 NG - Boeing B737 NG Training|
|Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 Pilot Guide|
|A320 Pilot Bundle|
|Airbus A330 Limits|
|Switch 320 - A320 Trainer|
|Cabin Crew Training|
|A320 Cadet Guide|