Master the sounds of Mandarin Chinese with ease!
No matter if you're a beginner or a long-time student of Chinese, its tonal nature can catch you out and even cause some serious embarrassment...
Pinyin Trainer will help you master those tones using Pinyin, the standard romanization system for Mandarin Chinese. With almost 2,000 individual audio recordings and a variety of question-and-answer methods, it'll keep you on your toes and improve your Chinese listening skills like nothing else. Plus, it's got a complete guide to reading Chinese with the Pinyin system built right in.
- Score by tapping the words that you hear
- Train both Chinese tones and Pinyin "initials" sounds, to help you distinguish between commonly-confused words
- Integrates with our Chinese-English dictionary to provide potential definitions for Pinyin words
- In tone sketching mode, answer tone questions by drawing Pinyin tones with your fingers!
- Almost 2,000 high quality original audio recordings
- Free guide to reading Pinyin, with a complete index of one-syllable Chinese sounds
|Pinyin Trainer by trainchinese|
|Chinese Audio Trainer for Educators|
|Chinese Audio Trainer by trainchinese|
|Pinyin Trainer for Educators|
|Chinese Number Trainer for Educators|
|Chinese Writer for Educators|
|写汉字游戏 — Chinese Writer|
|Chino-Español Diccionario para estudiantes|
|Chinese Number Trainer by trainchinese|
|My Chinese Library: Mandarin Phrase Books|