***$3.99 to $1.99 - Time Limited Promotion until Tomorrow***
PlayerX is a versatile media player that can play almost all popular video and audio formats, without the need for conversion. It also supports more transfer methods than iPhone/iPod’s default player, i.e. in addition to the usual USB transfer, you can also use your web browser to upload content via WiFi, or store and play the audio and videos in e-mail attachments.
* Video Playback
- PlayerX plays almost all common video and audio formats, including RMVB, MKV, AVI, WMA, FLV, ASF, MP4, MOV etc.
directly, without having to convert them.
- Split-screen preview. PlayerX can display 9 thumbnail previews of different sections of a video at the same time, allowing you to quickly identify the part you want to play.
- Resume play from last position
- Screen orientation (landscape or portrait) can be locked during playback.
- You can fast forward or backwards in increments of 10 seconds.
- If a video is playable on both PlayerX and QuickTime, you can choose to use either of the players. (In this case, the default player is QuickTime. To play with PlayerX, simply click the arrow to the right of the file(s), then select “Use PlayerX to Play”. Note: Some features are available only when playing with PlayerX.)
* Audio Playback
- PlayerX can play common audio formats.
- The previous session's last playback position will be remembered only if the audio file is longer than 7 minutes.
- Audio can be played in the background, even in standby mode, making a significant saving on battery life.
- The system playback control buttons can be used to control audio playback
* Transfer Methods
- WiFi: No data line, no OS limit, and no need to install additional applications on your desktop PC. All you need is
an ordinary web browser in order to connect via WiFi to your iPhone for file uploads or downloads. No more worries about
frequent data cable use shortening your battery's natural lifespan. Batch uploads are also supported.
- USB: No need for Internet connection. IPhone data line and iTunes are enough to transfer files.
- Email: You can store and play the audio or videos in e-mail attachments. (Select an attachment, and then select the “Open As ...” menu)
* File Management
- Supports folder creation, and allows you to assign an access password to each folder.
- Supports moving files between file folders.
- Videos can be recorded or imported from the album and stored as files
- Files can be exchanged with other applications using the “Open As ...” menu
Note: Some formats of high-resolution videos may not play back smoothly on the current iPhone/iPod because the CPU of the current iPhone/iPod does not have the capacity required to perform these tasks perfectly, this is particularly true of the iPhone3G and earlier models.