"PLAYBACK With Metronome" is the brand new and the most convenient way to launch STEREO backing tracks during your live performances!
A backing track is an audio recording that musicians play along with during live performances and practice sessions. Frequently, it is something that many live bands lack for recapturing the atmosphere of their tracks and sounding complete. Especially, if they use elements of electronic music, percussion, backing vocals, etc.
This app will also come in handy if a band member cannot attend a performance or a practice session (or if there is no such musician at all), and you don’t want to lose your original sound.
"PLAYBACK With Metronome" is an iOS app that will definitely save you time and money. You won’t have to carry those
bulky laptops, audio interfaces and tons of cables with you anymore. From now on you will only need your iOS device
which is always at your fingertips.
The app is suitable for both practice sessions/rehearsals and live performances of any scale.
Main features, requirements:
- Playback of backing tracks (FOH) in sync with a metronome (headphones) without use of any additional pricey
- Multitrack feature;
- Synced/non-synced mixer between two devices;
- Unlimited number of playlists;
- You will need two devices to get started (last screenshot);
- It is preferable for both devices to be connected to a single Wi-Fi network in order to expand the connection distance, but it is not necessary, since your devices can connect within one-meter distance with just a Wi-Fi on in device settings (if there is no Wi-Fi network at the venue);
P.S.: inside the app you fill find a step-by-step user manual
Improve your performance, amaze your audience!