PocketBible enhances your walk with God by putting resources and features at your disposal to improve your understanding of Scripture, empower your teaching and ministry, and keep you in the Word every day.
PocketBible couldn't be simpler to use! Go anywhere in the Bible by selecting book, chapter, and verse. Split the screen to view Bibles and commentaries side-by-side. Select the "Today" button to read today's devotional or Bible reading plan.
When you install PocketBible, you'll have instant access to the KJV Bible. Upon registration, you'll get access to over 40 other free Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, devotionals, and more. Hundreds of additional Bibles and contemporary reference books available via in-app purchase. Bibles and reference books reside on your device. No Internet connection is required once they've been downloaded.
Are you already a PocketBible user? PocketBible for iOS can access any of your previously purchased books and Bibles. And the notes, highlights, or bookmarks you've created on another platform will sync seamlessly to PocketBible on your iOS device!
● Easy book, chapter, and verse selection. Show books of the Bible in alphabetical order if that makes them easier
for you to find.
● Quickly find any word or phrase in your entire library.
● Choose from several through-the-Bible reading plans and daily devotionals. Track your progress as you read each day.
● Keep track of what you learn with highlights, notes and bookmarks; sync to the Laridian Cloud for sharing with PocketBible on all your other devices.
● Study the Bible anywhere. No Internet access required after download.
EXPAND YOUR LIBRARY:
Choose from hundreds of popular Bibles and Bible reference titles including NIV, ESV, Spanish Bibles, Catholic Bibles, Study Bible notes, Greek and interlinear Bibles, plus dozens of commentaries, dictionaries, and other reference books.
● Split the screen to open multiple Bibles and/or reference books side-by-side.
● Supports "interlinear" and parsed Greek Bibles (sold separately)
● Supports multitasking (split view) on iPad - open another app beside PocketBible.
● Copy and paste verses to clipboard and to other apps.
● Choose from a variety of color schemes, fonts, text sizes, and margin settings to create a custom reading experience.
● Extensive built-in help.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO ADVANCED FEATURES:
▹ Let PocketBible read to you! Synthesized voice reads the text even while the display is off, or turn on
autoscrolling and follow along as it reads.
▹ Full-screen Reading Mode clears the screen of buttons and controls so you can use the full screen for text.
▹ Journal feature lets you create named notes not attached to a Bible verse.
▹ Name your highlight colors to remind you what a particular color means.
▹ Unique "Autostudy" reports give you instant access to everything in your library related to a selected verse, word, or today's devotional reading.
▹ Display book panes "tiled" or as tabs.
▹ Additional color schemes, ability to hide verse numbers, disable sleep-on-idle, print directly from your device, and more.
|PocketBible Bible Study App|