If you've ever wanted to know the color code of a painted wall without bringing a sample of it to your local hardware store, then PointPaint is the solution for you. Tap on the app preview above to see a video of the color reader in action!
---- Description ----
PointPaint is a combined color scanner and paint store. Use the camera to quickly measure a color, or use the advanced scanner function that requires a PointPaint reference card. Print or buy such a card from inside the app. Place the card against the surface you would like to know the color of and hold your iPhone or iPad in front of the card. You can then buy paint directly from the store inside the app, or bring the color code to order blended colors in your local paint shop.
---- Features ----
- Automatic color scanner that uses your iOS device's rear facing camera and an optional color calibration card for improved accuracy.
- Automatic calculation of the closest NCS 1950 Standard color, RAL Design color and RAL Classic color.
- Exact CMYK, RGB, HSB, l*a*b*, Hex value of any color.
- Manual color selection tools.
- Searchable and scrollable collections of the app's included color standards.
- Your personal color library that utilise iCloud to synchronise colors across all your devices.
- Share color and color details with your co-workers and friends.
- Built in online paint store where you can buy paint, painting accessories and color reference cards.
---- Important information ----
NCS - Natural Colour System®© property of and used on licence from NCS Colour AB, Stockholm 2017. Any commercial use of NCS®© requires a licence agreement with NCS Colour AB. An NCS Licence Agreement may be signed with NCS Colour AB to obtain the rights to refer to the NCS trademarks and to the NCS notation system. Computer colour simulations shown might not exactly match original colour samples. Use original NCS Colour Sample Collections for accurate colour references.